MapTools.org

[maplab-users] MapLab 2.1 -rc3 installation problems.

Martin Kiuru Martin.Kiuru@Elion.ee
Fri, 28 Nov 2003 14:46:27 +0200
Hi,

I have a problem with Maplab installation and tutorial project. Maplab
generally works, but with the following problems :

- Browser main window shows only a white screen - not map. Only after
some movements/zooms around the map image appears.
- Map preview not working - appears new window with following errors :

Warning: [MapServer Error]: msGetLabelSize(): Could not find/open font
in C:\Program Files\Apache
Group\Apache2\htdocs\maplab\htdocs\mapedit\preview.php on line 469
Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in C:\Program
Files\Apache Group\Apache2\htdocs\maplab\htdocs\mapedit\preview.php on
line 474

-Following error appears in map browser

Error Parsing tutorial.map
Description
Could not find/open font in /maplab/htdocs/common/wrapper/drawmap.php

Please advice! Here is the configuration of my test server :

Windows 2000 SP4
MapLab (2.1 -rc3)
Mapserver 4.0
Apache 2.0.48