MapTools.org

[maplab-users] Mapedit errors when saving map

Tyler Mitchell TMitchell@lignum.com
Fri, 28 Nov 2003 15:14:45 -0800

I'm using mapedit from maplab3.0pre1.  I imported the map file from the
chameleon_sample app, the import appeared to work okay.  Then I selected to
save the map, the file dialogue pops up fine but, at the same time, the
upper right (map preview?) frame displayed the following warnings and
error:

Warning: main(../common/buttonizer/buttonizer.php): failed to open stream:
No such file or directory in
c:\ms4w\apps\chameleon\htdocs\widgets\TextButton.php on line 30

Warning: main(): Failed opening '͝ kO| ' for inclusion
(include_path='.;\ms4w\Apache\php\pear') in
c:\ms4w\apps\chameleon\htdocs\widgets\TextButton.php on line 30

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: buttonize() in
c:\ms4w\apps\chameleon\htdocs\widgets\TextButton.php on line 277

After this I hit the Preview button and then go a fatal error with PHP.  I
think PHP is hooped, not much is responding now.  I'm going to trying
creating a new map file from scratch in case the sample I used was to
blame.

Any ideas?