MapTools.org

[maplab-users] Re: QueryMap Problems

Bob Carr racarr@ameritech.net
Wed, 2 Jul 103 08:54:36 -0500 (CDT)
In a message yesterday I described what I thought were problems with
the QueryMap object.  After looking at the GMap demo, I now understand
there was no problem with QueryMap, and that the map image returned
was intended to be in the main window.  Realizing that, I unset the
QueryMap size definition, allowing it match the main map size.  Adding
a labelitem object to the scalebar fixed the textcolor changes.

MapLab is a great tool.  Thanks for making it available.