MapTools.org

[maplab-users] Question on missing symbols

Sacha Fournier sfournier@dmsolutions.ca
Fri, 03 Oct 2003 16:14:56 -0400
Hi,

Latest version of Maplab (MapEdit) support Mapscript 4. You have to make
sure you're using the correct configuratoin file. By default it is set
to "mapserver_36.xml". Make sure it's set to "mapserv_40.xml".

--
Sacha Fournier
Applications Developer

www.dmsolutions.ca