MapTools.org

[maplab-users] Question on missing symbols

Zak James zak-ms@hoppsan.org
Fri, 3 Oct 2003 16:42:12 -0400
Ray,

We are aware of the problem with the symbol picker in the current
release. It will be addressed in the final version of maplab 2.1. For
now, the workaround is to enter the symbol index directly.

Maplab 2.1 works only with mapserver 4.x. Maplab 2.0 is still available
for mapserver 3.x compatibility.

--
Zak James