MapTools.org

[maplab-users] preview not working with maplab

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde@xs4all.nl
Sat, 04 Oct 2003 21:00:53 +0200
Hi list,

I use Maplab 2.1 RC1. The problem I describe is with Mapedit.

When I use mapserv_36.xml in conjunction with php_mapscript_40.dll
everything works fine except the symbol picker. When I use mapserv_36 in
conjunction with php_mapscript_36.dll everything works fine including the
symbol picker.

But when I use mapserv_40.xml in conjunction with php_mapscript_40.dll I
get the following error when opening the preview in Mapedit:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
C:\ms4w\apps\maplab\htdocs\mapedit\preview.php(472) : eval()'d code on line
1

Does anybody have an idea what could be wrong?

Best regards,
Bart