MapTools.org

[maplab-users] preview not working with maplab

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde@xs4all.nl
Sun, 05 Oct 2003 11:43:40 +0200
Hi list,

I found the problem.

I forgot to realize the tutorial map is still in 3.x format. After
importing the 3.x tutorial map and saving it the preview worked fine!

Will the new version of maplab (2.1; I'm using RC1 right now) have a 4.0
tutorial map file and will it be preconfigured for mapserv_40.xml?

Best regards,
Bart