MapTools.org

[maplab-users] PHP_MapScript_40.dll

Mike Leahy mgleahy@fes.uwaterloo.ca
Sat, 13 Sep 2003 23:27:59 -0400
Out of curiosity...does anybody have an up-to-date object reference for the
php_mapscript40.dll?  I can't seem to find one on the website, and
essentially, while this version fixes other bugs I had when using PostGIS data
with the latest versions of PostGIS, it breaks all sorts of functions in my
PHP scripts since the PHP Map object structre has been altered along with the
new Mapserver 4.0 Mapfile structure.

Thanks,
Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: maplab-users-admin@dmsolutions.ca [mailto:maplab-users-
admin@dmsolutions.ca] On Behalf Of Paul Spencer
Sent: September 12, 2003 2:14 PM
To: MapLab-users; mapserver
Subject: [maplab-users] MapLab 2.1 RC 1 - MapServer 4.0 support

All,

(appologies for the cross post, but I thought that maybe some
mapserver-users would be interested)

we have just released MapLab 2.1 RC 1 which adds support for MapServer
4.0, available on http://www.maptools.org/maplab/

This is a feature release only, no (significant) bugs were fixed.

Cheers,

Paul

Paul Spencer