MapTools.org

[maplab-users] PHP_MapScript_40.dll

Daniel Morissette morissette@dmsolutions.ca
Mon, 15 Sep 2003 11:48:26 -0400
Mike Leahy wrote:

> Out of curiosity...does anybody have an up-to-date object reference for the
> php_mapscript40.dll?  I can't seem to find one on the website, and
> essentially, while this version fixes other bugs I had when using PostGIS data
> with the latest versions of PostGIS, it breaks all sorts of functions in my
> PHP scripts since the PHP Map object structre has been altered along with the
> new Mapserver 4.0 Mapfile structure.

Did you visit the docs section of the MapServer website?  The following
link in the documentation page of the mapserver website should be up to
date for PHP MapScript 4.0:
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/doc40/phpmapscript-class-guide.html

See also the migration guide in the Wiki for a list of changes between
3.6 and 4.0:
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?MigrationGuide

HTH

Daniel