MapTools.org

[maplab-users] [Fwd: File Browser in MapLab]

Paul Spencer spencer@dmsolutions.ca
Thu, 01 Apr 2004 15:28:53 -0500

--------------090409080702030402000703
 filename="File Browser in MapLab"

From: "Tony Bursey" <tony.bursey@mapfusion.com>
To: <spencer@dmsolutions.ca>
Subject: File Browser in MapLab
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 10:52:14 -0500

Paul,

It seems as this is a pretty common problem with MapLab. I too have been
having many problems with the file browser in my MapLab install, but
contrary to what you indicate in this email, going back to the 2.0dev
version does not fix the problem and in fact has its own JS error when you
click the .. link at the top.

I have installed MapLab 2.0.1 on Windows 2K Pro with PHP4.3.2 and Apache 2.

My config info from the main MapLab page shows that everything has been
installed correctly, and the paths in the xml files are pathed correctly.

It seems that the file browser is not using the file_browser_root setting at
all.

Another thing that I noticed is that for every link that is clicked, a new
PHP session file is being written as the window opens.

Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks,

Tony Bursey
Sr. Spatial Application Developer
MapFusion Technologies Inc.
Tel: 905 - 709 - 1925 ext. 2234
Fax: 905 - 709 - 8907
Toll Free:  1-800-509-7238
mailto:tony.bursey@mapfusion.com
http://www.mapfusion.com

================================

Tony Bursey
Sr. Spatial Application Developer
MapFusion Technologies Inc.
Tel: 905 - 709 - 1925 ext. 2234
Fax: 905 - 709 - 8907
Toll Free:  1-800-509-7238
mailto:tony.bursey@mapfusion.com
http://www.mapfusion.com

NOTICE:

which it is addressed; and it, including any attachments, may contain
recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message
to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please delete
it from your system without copying or forwarding it and notify us by
telephone (905-709-1925) or by return e-mail immediately.

MapFusion Corp. and its affiliated companies do not accept responsibility or
liability
for any loss or damage arising in any way from your receipt or use or for
any errors or omissions in the contents of this communication.

--------------090409080702030402000703--