[maplab-users] A web page in GMapFactory is not HTML-compliant

Gino Lucrezi gino-maplab at lucrezi.net
Mon Apr 19 05:53:59 EDT 2004

Paul wrote:
> when you create an app with GMapFactory, it makes copies of the pages
> from a set of templates.  As a temporary fix for yourself, you can edit
> the appropriate template and make it what you desire.

Thank you for the suggestion.

Unfortunately, the value of that attribute should be the name of the main application file, which is variable. I don't know how to express it in the template file :-(

Anyway, I can always fix the completed application before deployment... my main concern was to prevent others from suffering from the same problem :-)

Gino Lucrezi

P.S. I also added a bugzilla entry.