[maplab-users] Can maplab2.2 be installed with IIS?

charley cheng chengcharlie2003 at yahoo.ca
Thu Aug 5 15:39:45 EDT 2004

Hi! Zak,

I installed maplab-2.1-rc3 with IIS 5.0 under window 2000 server successfully. The company I am currently working for want me try maplab on company's web server. The platform is: window2000 server, IIS 5.0. Can I use the new maplab 2.2 downloaded from http://www.maptools.org/maplab/index.phtml?page=downloads.phtml ? Is the installation instruction same as http://www.maptools.org/maplab/index.phtml?page=maplab_windows.txt ?

Thank you very much for you help!

Charlie