[maplab-users] Can maplab2.2 be installed with IIS?

Zak James zak-ms at hoppsan.org
Thu Aug 5 16:44:20 EDT 2004

Charlie,

There is nothing much different about maplab 2.2 vs 2.1rc3
installation. The instructions you refer to have been updated in the
package (I will make sure they get updated on maptools, too). If you
have a 2.1rc3 installation that is working, one easy route is to take
the configuration files from it and copy them into the 2.2
installation. Once you make appropriate modifications for the
differences in the install paths, it should work fine.

Any new windows installations should be done using the
http://www.maptools.org/ms4w route where possible, however.

zak
--
Zak James