[maplab-users] Maplab Install on Redhat

Mark M fosters4all at beer.com
Thu Aug 26 11:30:58 EDT 2004

Hi,

In var/www/html I made a file index.phtml with the contents
<?php
        phpinfo();
?>

I removed the index.html file. When I enter the address "http://127.0.0.1/" then I see the phpinfo description. This part seems to work.

As an aside, I noticed another difference. When I start maplab using ms4w the opening page shows "MapLab(2.2)" but when I start maplab on Linux I see "MapLab()", ie no version number.

Mark