[maplab-users] ODBC -OGR Connection - OVF file- MapLab

Zak James zak4ms at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 12:43:57 EST 2004

Aldo,

The usual problem with this setup is that mapserver doesn't have the
same environment variables available to it when accessing the layer as
the command shell does. I'm not sure of the specifics of connecting to
Access, but you might try looking at what environment variables are
set in the shell where you're running ogrinfo.

zak
--
Zak James