MapTools.org

[maplab-users] (no subject)

Paul Spencer pgs@magma.ca
Thu, 12 Feb 2004 10:47:56 -0500
I just looked back over this .... is it possible that this line is
correct?  If yes, then you have included an extra space at the end of
the capabilities URL and that is not getting stripped off before the
request is sent, so it is corrupting your URL ...

http://www.cubewerx.com/demo/cubeserv/cubeserv.cgi? REQUEST=Capabilities

Cheers,

Paul

>>> fopen(http://www.cubewerx.com/demo/cubeserv/cubeserv.cgi?