MapTools.org

[maplab-users] Can't save work in MapEdit

Matthew Perry mtperry78@sbcglobal.net
Fri, 13 Feb 2004 21:58:52 -0800 (PST)
Zak,
  That was part of the problem. Once the permissions
were straight, I was able to "Save" but "Save As"
still gives me the same error.

> > Can't create file name
> > (/var/www/htdocs///klamath2//klamath2.map). in
> > /maplab-2.1-rc3/htdocs/mapedit/action.phtml

I can handle just being able to save the mapfile. I'm
still curious about how to fix it if anyone has any
ideas. Thanks.

- Matt Perry