MapTools.org

[maplab-users] Can't save work in MapEdit

Zak James zak-ms@hoppsan.org
Sun, 15 Feb 2004 09:22:40 -0500
Matt,

Have you tried saving in a different location? You can set the browse
root in the maplab configure file. It limits where you can navigate
with the save dialog panel. If you're able to save the original
mapfile, I'm not sure what would stop you from creating a new one in
the same place.

zak
--
Zak James