MapTools.org

[maplab-users] Fresh Install No Response

Tyler Mitchell TMitchell@lignum.com
Mon, 23 Feb 2004 10:21:51 -0800
--=_alternative 0064E07B88256E43_=

> I've set up a fresh install on Fedora Core 1 w/ Apache, PHP, MapServer,
> and MapScript.  I've verified that MapServer is working using the Itasca
> demo.

So are you saying that MapServer worked okay, but not MapLab?
--=_alternative 0064E07B88256E43_=

w/ Apache, PHP, MapServer,<br>
&gt; and MapScript. &nbsp;I've verified that MapServer is working using
the Itasca<br>
&gt; demo. &nbsp;</tt></font>
not MapLab?</tt></font>
--=_alternative 0064E07B88256E43_=--