[maplab-users] help maplab

Zak James zak-ms at hoppsan.org
Tue Jul 13 10:26:02 EDT 2004

Hi,

In your Maplab Configuration Editor (click the first configuration icon
on the opening maplab page) check that there is a value in the
GMapFactory tab's new_app_path field, that the directory exists and
that it is writable by the web user. It looks like that value isn't set
properly.

zak

--
Zak James