[maplab-users] premature end of script when previewing demo

personaje personaje at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 11:44:43 EDT 2004

Hello, I'm trying to get maplab running but I have found a few
setbacks. I have searched the archives but no luck (solving the
problem, I found the topics)

    Whenever I try to preview the demo map I end up on an Internal
Server Error page and the log reports a premature end of script php.

    I am using gentoo and including the phpinfo() output for flags and
versions. I have setup apache to use php-cgi on .phtml files. Maplab
2.1-rc3 seems to run fine, info pages checks OK.
    I have tried the following things :

        * php with internal/external and not at all gd library.
        * mod_php with thread safety
        * importing demo map.

    Please I have to set up a GIS server and found this one to be very
intuitive to the user, but the installation is giving me a lot of
troubles....

Thanks.