[maplab-users] premature end of script when previewing demo

Zak James zak-ms at hoppsan.org
Thu Jul 15 23:05:48 EDT 2004

Hi,

Php is crashing somewhere, possibly due to a problem in the mapscript
module you built. You can either try to debug the .so file or you can
try to get something else that uses mapscript working. Do you have any
sort of core file or crash log created by php?

Are you trying to use php as a module? Make sure php is running as a
cgi. Also, you definitely want to use the same gd when you build php as
you use when compiling mapserver. The internal php gd doesn't have
freetype support, as far as I recall.

zak
--
Zak James