[maplab-users] May be a BUG ????

Yifter Kidane Fikru fikru.yifter at unicatt.it
Mon Jun 14 10:53:13 EDT 2004

Dear all,

Why is ROSA behaviour change when I insert a quick zoom tool to my application:

<SELECT name="comuni" onChange="CommuneSelected()">
   <option align="center">Zoom to Commune</option>
   <option>- - - - - - - - - - - </option>
   <option value="AGAZZANO">Agazzano</option>
   <option value="ALSENO">Alseno</option>
   <option value="ZIANO P.NO">Ziano P.no </option>
   </SELECT>

in my proj_contents.php?

What happens is the following: without this (select/select) it works fine, I can zoom in and zoom out as I wish 'correctly'. After inserting this quick zoom tool (i also added the necessary codes in my proj.phtml, and proj.php), the zoom gets crazy, zooming relative to the key map incorrectly. I spent days in figuring out this, but now I don-t undertstand why? I am very sure that the problem is no other. Any help is appreciated.

Regards,

Fikru Yifter

ps. the codes added for quick zoom can be found in one of my previous mails.