[maplab-users] How do you display a layer by attribute?

Ken Sanderson ken at rockies.ca
Fri Jun 25 13:58:39 EDT 2004

Following up my own question. I found a map file on the web and by
looking at what they have done I noticed they had multiple classes,
rather then multiple styles like I was trying. So I did a class for each
value and an associated Style. It works fine as far as displaying the
data, my question now is how do I make it so that the legend doesn't
just show the top value for that layer? In short how can I have a color
for each class listed in the legend under that particular layer?

Thanks again,

Ken