MapTools.org

[maplab-users] ODBC connection via OGR[Scanned for viruses by OA]

joanne cook j.cook@oxfordarch.co.uk
Tue, 30 Mar 2004 08:55:10 +0100
Hi Zak, Jeff and List,

As far as I was aware at the time, I replaced mapserver as well as the dlls- basically I deleted everything that I'd installed originally and started again from scratch. Of course, I might have missed something so I will check. I look forward to the new binaries!

Many thanks for all your help,

Jo Cook

-----Original Message-----
From: Zak James [mailto:zak-ms@hoppsan.org]
Sent: 26 March 2004 18:42
To: joanne cook
Cc: Jeff McKenna; maplab-users@lists.maptools.org
Subject: Re: [maplab-users] ODBC connection via OGR[Scanned for viruses
by OA]

Unfortunately, most changes to GDAL necessitate replacing mapserver as
well as the gdal dll. I think it is likely that you have a mismatch
there if ogrinfo can make the connection but mapserver can't.

I have discussed this with one of our windows developers and he will
post a set of windows binaries with tested support for the virtual
driver in the near future. I will let you know when they are available
so you can see if this solves your problem.

zak
--
Zak James