[maplab-users] MapLab +Error with libgd & freetype

Gabriel Moricz gabriel at autofax.com.br
Mon May 17 11:50:54 EDT 2004

Hello @ all..

Well, I am using MapLab and everything is fine except the error when the
MapLab must shows the labels...The error is:

libgd was not built with FreeType font support in
/web/htdocs/common/wrapper/drawmap.php

Well...I am using Debian Woody distribution, and Freetype I installed vr 2,
and gd I have downloaded and compiled it manuallt just to install it with
Freetype, Jpeg, Png and XPM support...

My configure of the GD was
./configure --with-jpeg=/usr/lib --with-freetype=/usr/lib --with-png=/usr/li
b --with-xpm=/usr/lib
And all of then libs are at the /usr/lib/

Well...I got the error before and I reinstalled Freetype, and GD, Must I
recompile php_mapscript and mapserver again???

Please...Needing Help urgent...

THANKS..

Gabriel Moricz