[maplab-users] Projection Q

Ugan ugan at dataworld.co.za
Wed May 19 03:21:35 EDT 2004

Hey Listers!

Finally got MapLab 2.1rc3 running. The one (hopefully!) problem I do
have is that when creating a layer for a new mapfile need to set the
projection for that shape file. If I don't a blank map appears in the
MapEdit Preview with no error messages. The shape file I'm using
requires espg:27354 but this doesn't exist in the epsg file. The
tutorial map of Canada works fine. I'm using proj446_win32_bin.zip. Can
someone please supply me with an updated epsg file or point me in the
right direction? Thanks a lot.

Config:

MapLab 2.1rc3

MapServer 4.0.2