[maplab-users] MapEdit, problema creating a project

Zak James zak-ms at hoppsan.org
Tue Nov 23 14:49:03 EST 2004

Hi Jonathan,

You can get rid of the error message by editing the
maplab/config/mapserv_40.xml file and changing line 192 from:
<TYPE NAME="Type" TYPE="ENUMERATION" DEFAULT=""
VALUE="POINT|LINE|CIRCLE|POLYGON|ANNOTATION|RASTER|QUERY"></TYPE>
   <TYPE NAME="Type" TYPE="ENUMERATION" DEFAULT=""
VALUE="|POINT|LINE|CIRCLE|POLYGON|ANNOTATION|RASTER|QUERY"></TYPE>

(Add a pipe (|) symbol before POINT)

but I don't think this will help. I can't reproduce your problem here -
your sequence of steps does not produce any errors. You might want to
check whether your web user has permission to write to the directory
where your new map file is created. Also, look at your web server's
error log to see if there is anything relevant there.

What web browser are you using?

zak
--
Zak James

On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 13:02:52 -0300, Jonathan Giorgio Ghellere
<jonathan at ecosconsult.com.br> wrote:
 > Tks Zak,
 >
 > but I'm doing this, here are the steps:
 >
 > First of all, I create a new map with:
 >
 > "New Map"
 >
 > Ok, that create a new map with the object:
 >
 > "Map ()"
 >
 > I click on the "Map ()" Object in the "Object Browser" to make sure
that is
 > Bold, like you said, so I click in the blue frame in the top of
MapEdit,