[maplab-users] to show attributes

CARREL jerome jerome.carrel at eivd.ch
Wed Nov 24 05:38:12 EST 2004

Hy list,

For first excuse my english. I'm from switzerland and im speaking a bad english but well french. I do my work of diploma in a school of engineer.

- i'm using maplab v2.2, mapserver 4.2.5 with OGR support and PHP 4.3.9 on windows
- my data commes from mapinfo Ver 7.5 and im using the tab files with OGR

In first time, I employed Maplab to create the mapfile and and GmapFactory for mymap.phtml... Now, I want to question objects and to show their attributes. It shows me all the attributes. However, I put in the mapfile the tags:

  LAYER
    NAME "canton"
    GROUP "Cantons"
    STATUS ON