[maplab-users] Help! how can the website work under https://

charley cheng chengcharlie2003 at yahoo.ca
Thu Sep 23 01:03:43 EDT 2004

Hi! Dear lists,

Since the information on website produced by maplab is confidential, I am planning to put website produced by maplab work under https:// ( secure version of http). I tried it, but did not work. First, the map did not show, second, any click, the url will break. The website is working fine under http://
My platform is window 2000 server, IIS 5.0, Maplab2.2, php/mapscript

Another question is how to set security for website produced by Maplab normally.

Any suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Thank you very much!

Charlie