[maplab-users] New setup niggles

Lester Caine lester at lsces.co.uk
Tue Feb 1 15:40:58 EST 2005

Zak James wrote:

> Can you be more specific about the sequence of events? I can't
> reproduce this problem. Maybe you could post the mapfile that exhibits
> this problem to the list.

You should be able to see at http://home.lsces.co.uk/Maps
I have the Itasca sample set up, and my own Isle Of Man high res image
(5700x6200).

MapServer displays them quite happily ( from main links )

When I go into MapLab (Link on the MapServer page, and select
MapEdit->OpenFile->projects->IsleOfMan->IOM25000.Map Gives a single
layer IOM25000. Toggle to MapBrowse, and Back to MapEdit and a second
one appears.
(ROSA is not working, so I've defaulted to HTML, which is working
nicely, but I have got ROSA on the development server - so I've not
duplicated something ;) )
If I open the Itasca map, then I get problems with 'too many classes'
and I have to restart Apache to get control back :( Just looking at it
in MapEdit gives twelve layers with all the same text.