[maplab-users] How to convert shapefiles to mapfiles

rosy sakura whitesakura81 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 10 02:33:13 EST 2005

Hi All,

 Could anyone please tell me who to convert shapefiles
to mapfiles using maplab? I have the shapefiles but i
dont know how to modify that shapefiles using
maplab.It sounds really easy but i am a beginner...

 Looking forward to hear from you.
 Thank you very much.

My Mapscript output.

MapServer version 4.4.0 OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG
OUTPUT=WBMP OUTPUT=PDF SUPPORTS=PROJ SUPPORTS=FREETYPE
SUPPORTS=WMS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WMS_CLIENT INPUT=EPPL7
INPUT=POSTGIS INPUT=GDAL INPUT=SHAPEFILE

=====

learn to control instict will develop the ability itself...( )