[maplab-users] How to convert shapefiles to mapfiles

rosy sakura whitesakura81 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 12 01:14:14 EST 2005

--- rosy sakura <whitesakura81 at yahoo.com> wrote:

hi to all,
yes ..but i get the correct xml document back . .
but still the errors occur.After a few readings, (my
english not so good ) i guess that i dont need to
establish from that server. My goal is to make the
projection from shapefiles to mapfiles.

  So far i duplicated my kiryuuBase
directory(contains shapefiles) to directory
maplab2.20-release..from that how i can open any layer
using maplab? lost..

  Thank you in advance.

(http://www2.dmsolutions.ca/cgi-bin/mswms_gmap?REQUEST=Capabilities)

fopen(http://www2.dmsolutions.ca/cgi-bin/mswms_gmap?REQUEST=Capabilities):
> > > failed to open stream: Connection timed out in

/usr/local/apache/htdocs/maplab-2.0-release/htdocs/common/phpwms/server_data_manager.php
> > > on line 1844
> > >
> > >  i tried with different server too but it
> > fails.Thus,
> > > i cannot follow the adding a projection object
> in
> > > tutorial. Please help me find the solutions.
> > >
> > >  Thank you in advance..

> > can't
> not
> do

> > Maplab,
> duplicate
> > an
> your
> > and
> > data

> > sakura

> > shapefiles
> using

> OUTPUT=JPEG

> > ability

> > > =====
> > >
> > > learn to control instict will develop the
> ability
> > itself...( )

> =====
>
> learn to control instict will develop the ability
> itself...( )

=== message truncated ===

=====

learn to control instict will develop the ability itself...( )