[maplab-users] How to convert shapefiles to mapfiles

rosy sakura whitesakura81 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 13 08:16:17 EST 2005

Hi ,

 Thank you very much for your help..i really
appreciate it..  I can use that shapefiles in my map
files .. so now i am trying to create and modify the
maps..

Thanks again....:)

(http://www2.dmsolutions.ca/cgi-bin/mswms_gmap?REQUEST=Capabilities)

fopen(http://www2.dmsolutions.ca/cgi-bin/mswms_gmap?REQUEST=Capabilities):
> in

/usr/local/apache/htdocs/maplab-2.0-release/htdocs/common/phpwms/server_data_manager.php

> object
> > > in

> you
> but
> > > not
> > > do

> reference
> > > duplicate
> > > your
> projection
> your

> rosy

> convert
> > > using

> > > OUTPUT=JPEG

> the

=== message truncated ===

=====

learn to control instict will develop the ability itself...( )