[maplab-users] hyperlink from map

kgrootendorst at baird.com kgrootendorst at baird.com
Fri Jan 14 11:23:07 EST 2005

Rosy,
I don't really have time to give specific help on this subject, but search
the mailing list archive for help.
There's lots of threads dealing with this - I've participated in some of
them.
And yes, the hyperlink from the map is possible.

Kevin
______________________________

rosy sakura <whitesakura81 at yahoo.com>
Sent by: maplab-users-bounces at lists.maptools.org
01/14/2005 11:13 AM

maplab-users at maptools.org
cc

Subject
[SPAM] - [maplab-users] hyperlink from map - Email found in subject

Hi to All,,

 i would like to know can i do the hyperlink from map?
Let say in a map then i click at particular point,then
a new window that contains map will appear..is that
possible? I hope you will tell me how bcoz i cant
findout in tutorial..Thank you in advance..

=====

learn to control instict will develop the ability itself...( )