[maplab-users] Cannot View GMaps

rosy sakura whitesakura81 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 18 07:25:45 EST 2005

Hi to All,

Sorry for asking many things.. due to language may it
is hard for me to understand in archieve list..

I read abt Zak James to Chengcharlie msgs and it
appear that it must something to do with
gmaps..However i just get to know that my Gmap
application 's map doest not appear. It has no errors
.The legends and titles appears on the screen but no
maps and no errors.. eventhough i click at url at
right and above , and new window pop ups..still no
maps..just legends,scalebars and my title..

Hope anyone can help me figure it out...in order to
learn of how hyperlink works..

=====

learn to control instict will develop the ability itself...( )