[maplab-users] rosa problems with different jvms[Scanned at OA]

Yewondwossen Assefa assefa at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Jan 24 17:59:01 EST 2005

I haven't tried ROSA for a while with diffrent JVM. There is no real
active develpment done for the ROSA project but bugs corrections can
still be done. I will do some testing in the coming weeks but I can't
really set a time line on this. I will send any findings/correction
through the mailing list.

Later,

joanne cook wrote:

> Hi Valerio,
>
> Thanks for your reply. For what I'm trying to do, this is a major, major sticking point. (To Rosa developers) Is there no plan to rectify this?
>
> Jo

> Joanne Cook
> Oxford Archaeology North

Assefa Yewondwossen