[maplab-users] MapEdit preview

Zak James zak4ms at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 11:19:08 EDT 2005

Hi,

You are getting the dbase.dll errors because your copy of php doesn't
contain the dbase module, required by mapbrowser. You need to
recompile php with --enable-dbase. Please note that due to a problem
with Maplab 2.2, you should not use php > 4.3.8 at this time.

What errors are you getting when you try to view your map in mapedit's preview?

zak

On 6/13/05, Marcela Doubkova <mdoubko at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I run my MapServer on Unix. At first I built the map
> files on server on my own computer and the map files
> worked. When I, however, try to transfer them on our
> company server, the mappreview in MapEdit show only
> the interface. Non of the map extent and icons are
> displayed. The message sent Applet RosaApplet started.
> Do you have any idea where can be the bug?
>
> Moreover, when I try to open MapBrowser, this warning
> message appears:
> Warning: dl(): Unable to load dynamic library
> '/usr/lib/php4/php_dbase.dll' -
> /usr/lib/php4/php_dbase.dll: cannot open shared object
> file: No such file or directory in
> /var/www/html/mapserver/maplab-2.2/htdocs/common/phpwms/dbf.php
> on line 151
>
> Any suggestion
>
> Macek
>
> Marcela Doubkova