[maplab-users] MapEdit preview

Marcela Doubkova mdoubko at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 13 09:54:10 EDT 2005

Hello,

I run my MapServer on Unix. At first I built the map
files on server on my own computer and the map files
worked. When I, however, try to transfer them on our
company server, the mappreview in MapEdit show only
the interface. Non of the map extent and icons are
displayed. The message sent Applet RosaApplet started.
Do you have any idea where can be the bug?

Moreover, when I try to open MapBrowser, this warning
message appears:
Warning: dl(): Unable to load dynamic library
'/usr/lib/php4/php_dbase.dll' -
/usr/lib/php4/php_dbase.dll: cannot open shared object
file: No such file or directory in
/var/www/html/mapserver/maplab-2.2/htdocs/common/phpwms/dbf.php
on line 151

Any suggestion

Macek

Marcela Doubkova