Fw: [maplab-users] "Long legend" issues...

kgrootendorst at baird.com kgrootendorst at baird.com
Tue Jun 14 09:01:14 EDT 2005

I'm not sure about the possibility of a 'tree structure' legend - but
maybe you can modify something in the 'legend_template.html' to make this
happen.
There's documentation about HTML legends at:
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/doc44/html-legend-howto.html

Kevin

______________________________

expander at mail.com
Sent by: maplab-users-bounces at lists.maptools.org
06/10/2005 03:17 PM

maplab-users at lists.maptools.org
cc

Subject
Fw: [maplab-users] "Long legend" issues...

--

Thank you Kgrootendorst for your prompt reply.
I've placed <div> element where you have recommended and now your

- Exp.