[maplab-users] tuilage raster / tiles rasters

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Jun 23 10:34:42 EDT 2005

Philippe,

I presume what you are asking is whether anyone has ever setup a tiled
layer in MapServer from a set of tiff files? If that's what you're
looking for then you should look at the Tile Indexing section of the
MapServer Raster HOWTO at
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/doc44/raster-howto.html#indexing
You'll find there explanations and an example of the mapfile syntax to use.

Daniel

  Daniel Morissette               dmorissette at dmsolutions.ca