[maplab-users] load symbols

Anderson Martins andersonmo7 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 10:24:54 EDT 2005

I am using the MAPSERVER with MAPSCRIPT in the system Linux Debian Sarge. I
made download of the MAPLAB and placed in functioning. When trying to use
the MAPEDIT, in the attempt to load symbolos, it of the following a message:

*Warning*: [MapServer Error]: loadSymbolSet():
in */var/geo/www/maplab-2.2/htdocs/common/picker/symbol_picker.php* on line

*Warning*: Failed to open map file
in */var/geo/www/maplab-2.2/htdocs/common/picker/symbol_picker.php* on line

*Fatal error*: Call to a member function on a non-object in *
/var/geo/www/maplab-2.2/htdocs/common/picker/symbol_picker.php* on line *120

* Somebody can help me.