[maplab-users] Maplab Problem

David Killingback DPKillingback at fyldemicro.com
Fri Apr 28 06:27:44 EDT 2006

Zak,

Tried MS4W and get similar results;

When I try to Open the tutorial map, the DM Solutions logo changes to
reveal the following error message;

Warning: dl() [function.dl]: Unable to load dynamic library
'/ms4w/Apache/php/extensions/php_mapscript_48.dll' - The specified
module could not be found. in
D:\ms4w\apps\maplab-2.2.1\htdocs\mapedit\mapeditapp.php on line 150

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: ms_tokenizemap() in
D:\ms4w\apps\maplab-2.2.1\htdocs\mapedit\mapeditapp.php on line 168

Any ideas ?

Dave.