[maplab-users] MapLab under Mapserver 4.8.x with PHP 5.x?

Zak James zak4ms at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 08:41:40 EST 2006

Larry,

There is no active development on Maplab but we do try to keep it
working with the latest version of Mapserver.

If you can provide information on any php errors generated when using
Maplab with these updated dependencies, that would be helpful in
trying to debug the problem. Please include a note on the exact steps
needed to generate them.

While Maplab is receiving only maintenance updates from DM Solutions,
all of the source is available and users who have a specific need are
welcome to provide enhancements and fixes to the community. We will
work to integrate contributed code in future releases.

zak

Zak James