[maplab-users] postgis, templates

a9404294 at unet.univie.ac.at a9404294 at unet.univie.ac.at
Tue May 9 16:51:30 EDT 2006

Hello,

My question is about maplab

1.)
i created a map with mapedit, for the result query i want to use a own
template. But when i create the project with gmapfactory my template isnït
used by the creation of the files. It always creates a standard query.html
file. Can anyone say me what i made wrong?

2.)
the data i use comes from a postgresql database. there i have to tables
one for the geometry and the other with projects. So when I click on the
map I want to highlight the selected area and a new window should come up
with the projects in this area. So I have to made a select which connect
this two tables. Is this able i mapedit?

thx for any help