[maplab-users] Setting up maplab

Mick Wilson mickwilson20 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Nov 8 14:51:41 EST 2006

Hi Frank.

I have installed MS4W in parallel with pre-existing
components and suffered no "damage" as you describe
it. The only points that require coordination are
setting the httpd.conf for apache servers to Listen to
different port _or_ letting them both listen to port
80 but making sure you only try to start one of the
other. In all other respects a doddle and probably
_much_ easier than the path you're embarking on here
(unless you really enjoy discovery learning
experiences).

cheers