[maplab-users] Problem with tiff files in maplab...

Athanasis Nikolaos athanasis at geo.aegean.gr
Sat Sep 16 15:39:27 EDT 2006

Hello,

I'm trying to include a raster (tiff) image in my maplab project. However, the image is not displayed at all.

After carefully examining the "tutorial.map" file of the tutorial, i examined that with each tiff file included in the tutorial.map file, two more files come together: a ".wld" file anf a ".rrd" file.

In my project, these file are have not been created. Do I have to create them?I see that the ".rrd" file is not editable, however the ".wld" file is. What do I have to write in my wld file?

Thanks,
Athanasis Nikolaos
Postgraduate Student
University of the Aegean