[maplab-users] problem with gmapfactory

Jarek Jasiewicz jarekj at amu.edu.pl
Wed Sep 20 15:33:21 EDT 2006

on linux (ubundu, dapper drake) when I start to create new application I
recive messages:

*Warning*: include_once(/htdocs/gmapfactory/structure.php)
[function.include-once
<http://localhost/maplab/htdocs/gmapfactory/function.include-once>]:
failed to open stream: No such file or directory in
*/home/mis/htdocs/maplab-2.2.1/htdocs/gmapfactory/appframeset.phtml* on
line *141*

*Warning*: include_once() [function.include
<http://localhost/maplab/htdocs/gmapfactory/function.include>]: Failed
opening '/htdocs/gmapfactory/structure.php' for inclusion
(include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in
*/home/mis/htdocs/maplab-2.2.1/htdocs/gmapfactory/appframeset.phtml* on
line *141

*I have all instaled propertly , according instruction, map file is
created propertly

I have php5.1.4 and apache 2.2.1 with mapserver 3.6.1

with map files and templates created manually I have no problem. I also
HAD no problem with maplab 2.0 on windows

I don't know where to start looking for erros or mistakes

regards
Jarek