[maplab-users] preview of map blank in mapedit

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Jun 22 09:20:04 EDT 2007

I assume you have read the note on the MS4W downloads page regarding
MapLab ("MS4W 1.x is recommended for MapLab, because of possible
problems with PHP5 in MS4W 2.x.").

What is not written is that MapLab is an inactive project (development,
bug fixes, or contributions have not occurred in many years), so it is
no longer recommended for mapfile management.  You should probably try
new software like Quantum GIS (which has a mapfile export utility) or
MapStorer (which uses MySQL in the backend).

--
Jeff McKenna