[Mapserver-ottawa] Tomorrow's MapServer Meeting - NOTE CHANGE OF VENUE

Dave McIlhagga mcilhagga@dmsolutions.ca
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 09:22:43 -0400

Hi everyone,

This is a reminder about Wednesday's Ottawa MapServer User's Group
meeting.  One change of plan -- because of the interest (we're expecting
between 15-20) -- we wanted to have some space to meet, but the clock
tower basement pub is already booked.  So, I've made a reservation for a
room at the Fox & Feather Pub on Elgin Street at MacLaren.

Date: Wednesday, April 16th
Start Time: 5:30
Venue: Fox and Feather Pub, 283 Elgin Street - Reservation under DM
Solutions

In the first hour, we'll have quick introductions from everyone, some
discussions on what people would like to get out of this group and some
logistical items like how often we would like to meet, and future venue(s).

After that, we'll have plenty of time for informal networking and
socializing.  I imagine there will be a number of us who will be
sticking around for the Senators hockey game at 7PM, so you're all
welcome to stick around for that as well -- or join us at that time if
you are unable to make it at 5:30.

See you tommorrow,
Dave
--